We're building a culture at Olthof Homes where amazing people, like you, can do their best work. Let's grow together.
At Olthof Homes, our advantage is our people. Enjoy a career where you can accomplish big goals alongside fun, intelligent and creative people!
We’re looking for people to join our tight-knit group of colleagues throughout Indiana who believe in our service-first Mission, Vision and Core Values.
If you own your position on the team, have integrity when no one is watching, and believe in balancing your work life with having fun & giving back, then Olthof Homes is the place for you.
Our mission is to inspire better living by building better homes and communities.
Our vision is through teamwork, relationship, creativity, discipline, excellence and integrity, achieve growth that places us among the top 50 homebuilders in the U.S., by building better homes and creating an exceptional home buying experience.
• Company Cookouts
• Baseball Games
• Paid Service Projects
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays Off
• 401K Contribution Match
"Olthof Homes has a culture of grace and humble service. Employees are known personally and respected as individuals whose opinions carry value, not just viewed as a number. Management is dedicated to providing professional development to staff while community is built through various events."
“I appreciate the supportive team I work with. We lean on and learn from one another on a daily basis. Everyone on our team is always willing to pitch in and help out where needed.”
“Olthof Homes has a great work culture. There is a family feel with a focus on team work. Your ideas are valued and your contributions are noticed. It is rewarding to serve the communities around us through the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Olthof Homes.”
"I love working at Olthof Homes. The team of people have become a second family, we are able to work through challenges and at the end of the day we are all working toward the same goals. I have always felt appreciated and am acknowledged for a job well done. During my 8 years here, I am still learning and growing in my position, my days are never repetitive!"
Olthof Homes seeks a New Home Specialist to manage our online sales and marketing initiatives at our Corporate Office in St. John, IN. The position will respond to, qualify, and manage leads and customer requests for information.
If you're a committed sales professional, we can offer you an extensive mentoring program.
You MUST be superstar on the phone, a wizard with email communication, and extremely comfortable using computer programs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Respond to all e-mail and phone leads immediately
• Qualify the leads based on needs
• Provide consistent follow-up to online prospects with the goal of setting an appointment with the Onsite Sales Agent
• Provide information and marketing material to prospects
• Respond to the sales line and voice mail for leads
• Work with the prospect to determine the best community and floor plan
• Utilize lead-management software
• Create and deliver ongoing e-mail campaigns
• Track and report on lead activity and sales conversion ratios
• Maintain website content
• Monitor third-party websites and online advertising
• Continually research the competition and their online activities
• Additional responsibilities as needed
• Two years of sales and/or marketing experience
• Customer focused and personable
• Proven e-mail and phone communication skills
• Sales contact management database experience
• Solid organizational, planning and managing skills
• Maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment with nominal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and manage time well
• Must be able to learn and follow proven sales process
Our Sales Team is ready to help. If you're ready for more information, let us know!