At Olthof Homes, a premier Indiana and Illinois new home construction firm, we believe that with the right people, our possibilities are endless. We are always looking for great talent. To submit a resume and cover letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olthof Homes established its reputation as a leader in home building excellence. We believe that with the right people our possibilities are endless. In over 20 communities, the privately owned and operated family business continues to set the new home building industry pace by creating exceptional new construction homes with the utmost quality, anticipating customer needs and providing customers with a new home buying experience. Olthof Homes has an opportunity for a Construction Assistant to join our team working in the northwest Indiana area in an atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration. To apply for this position, submit your resume to: email@example.com
- Assist construction manager with punch list
- Assist customer care manager with 30-day and 1-year customer care check ups
- Assist with general tasks as assigned by construction manager
- Maintains a clean job site: picks up all debris, tools and equipment
- Maintains and cleans truck
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge about residential home construction is an advantage but not required
- Must be handy with tools
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Must be available to work from 7 am to 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday
- Self-starter, motivated, ability to work with minimal oversight, willing to follow directions closely
Summary: Responsible for miscellaneous clean up and construction tasks outside of trade partner duties.
Duties, responsibilities & expectations:
Essential Job Functions:
Minimum education, experience & knowledge:
Additional attributes desired:
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive hourly wage is commensurate with experience. Benefits include - comprehensive group health insurance, company paid life insurance, paid vacation/personal time off, paid holidays, and 401k retirement plan with company match.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org